Monday, May 18, 2015

My 35th birthday Overview

Yes, this year saw me turning 35 years old!! it is a milestone year for all Singaporeans, as this is the age where singles are allowed to purchase their own HDB Flats (government subsidized flats).


Well, this year's celebration started with meeting up with Jermain, Maggie and Kenneth at Coca Restaurant at RWS.  Great quality and wonderful company made this evening an enjoyable one.  And I received yet another SuperDry apparel!  A nice addition to my autumn wear, and definite must bring for my Sydney trip come June 2015.






And the gathering kept rolling in.  The next day was with the Yuppies, old pals for 22 years!!  Crab in the Bag experience was interesting, almost felt like high-end scavengers.  Received 3 wonderful gifts from CF, K, WS, Ashley and KK!






A few days later, a smaller cake at home with my parents.  My mum still sang my a solo birthday song while my dad took pictures! 




The immediate weekend saw my driven up to Melaka for a supposedly relaxing birthday weekend.  However, the trip was to be shorten as one companion kinda required to be back in Singapore at the very last minute.  Monday leave cancelled, and started work with a grumpy mood.


Well, mood was restored a few days later meeting JH and VVN for buffet dinner at Fullerton Hotel.  Had so much food that cant even stomach anymore lobster!!




Overall a nice birthday month. :)

No comments: