Thursday, October 01, 2015

Seoul Day 5 : 18 Sep 2015

Woke up early again, grab another bun at the lobby and rushed back to office.  It was the final 2 interviews for brokerage appointment in the morning.  

For lunch, my colleague brought me down the 'hills' to enjoy a hot pot of spicy Korean toufu soup.  It was nice and very hot indeed. He treated me to an iced latte from Standing Coffee, which apparently was famous because of their hunky male staff.  Hmmm, somehow I wonder their definition on Hunky (with a tummy?)

It's a Friday, and once work was finally completed, I threw my work stuff in my room and rushed out to explore some parts of Korea.  I walked the streets in Gangnam and felt slightly younger in the crowds at Hongik university area before heading back to room for a very light Cesar salad dinner.. It was around 12.15am before I finally completed packing and headed for bed... ZzZZZZzz.






No comments: