Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bangkok Day 7: 11 Aug 2015

Today is the last day, well, last morning in Bangkok.  It was a rushed affair as I munched away bread purchased at Tops the night before and rushed down to grab a cab at 10.30am.

The ride to the airport was smooth and cost around B290, and I tipped the driver another B100 for his honesty, simpler because he used the meter whereas most cabbies just quote a B500 flat fee. 

 
The airport checkin was smooth, and my luggage was 24 kg!!!  It was a good thing I had purchased additional 5kg in advance.

my Fuji set
Lunch was a familiar affair at Fuji Japanese Restaurant in the transit area before boarding the AirAsia plane home.  Did you know AirAsia was named Best Low Cost airline for many consecutive years?  It was great ride with friendly services, the lasi lemak was nice although the chicken rice fell short (but still tasted better than what I had in BKK).

Lasi Lemak
Chicken Rice
Upon reaching Changi and waited for almost an eternity, I collected my luggage and realized I had to deal with 5 bags!!!! What a trip filled with shopping, massages and eating!!!!  I had severe blues the moment I boarded the plane in Bangkok!  




No comments: