Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bangkok Day 5 - 19 Jan 2016

This was an equally tiring day as I had to arrive at 9am at Bangpoo for the final broker interview.  Checking out early in the morning and with all my luggages at the reception, I rushed out for my long journey (again) to the industrial site.

Along the way, I was feeling a bit sleepy.  I thought it might have been the drink I had the night before.  Well, only a few meetings today, so it was alright.  

lunch with super spicy tom yum at Philips Factory
I was supposed to complete all meetings by 12pm and head back to hotel.  However a last minute meet up was arranged and this delayed my departure to 2pm.  After arriving at the hotel at around 3.30pm, I rushed out to a nearby massage parlor for a 1 hour oil massage.  Either I was really tired or too stressed, the short session soothed me really well!   

After massage, I jogged back to Holiday Inn to grab my luggages and a taxi to the airport.  It was a journey filled with intense anxiety as I was seriously pushing the time boundaries.  The initial traffic gridlock did not help calm my nervous nerves.  I arrived at the airport in the nick of time, just before the close for check in baggage!!!!   My check in luggage increased from then 11kg to now 21kg!! All the rushing made me so hungry (then again I was surprisingly hungry most of the time during this trip!) I bought myself a mango sticky rice box.  Alas, I failed to consider the boarding time, and ended having to bring it on board to eat!  

It was a short leisure cum work trip with lots of late nights and early mornings, and I reckon I will need a few days to get back those lost sleep!



No comments: