Monday, July 13, 2015

Sydney Day 8: 4 July 2015

Sydney Day 8:

Woke up at 9am and a frantic pack later, it was off for one last breakfast of the trip. 

Breakfast was at nearby The Menzies Sydney hotel, and consisted of local cured trout plus poached eggs.




A nice stroll in the Wynyard vicinity and it was off to the airport via a dedicated transport service that cost $16 per pax.  This was way more convenient and comfortable than taking the train, which will also be more costly.  Especially with the overweight checkin and 3 carry on bags!!

The flight back was pleasantly entertained by the inflight movies and shows while the meal was acceptable.  The cold sandwich dinner was a bit appalling.  



It was overall an enjoyable holiday where Grace abounds and lotsa fun time meeting my friends.  I got a feeling I will be returning to Australia really soon!!  If only I could stop checking my emails there.... 





No comments: