Saturday, April 12, 2008

Europa Adventura 5

My 3D2N stay in London was very action-packed, tiring and cold... to some point even miserable. But i maganed to make new friends with my room mates. The unexpected snow (the 1st snow in over 20 years in April) brought several unexpected surprises: the sight of people scurrying to see the snow, and also the unexpected coldness that attacked me.







It was so cold that I only showered once in london. On the 2nd day, it was too cold to shower at night, and in the next morning as well. I had to check out and then explore London in unclean clothings... and then took the TUBE to the airport... and a 12hr flight home. It was basically a straight 3 days of no showering! I found myself with really stinky clothings when i finally shower. And no prizes for guessing that i spent a fair time in the bathroom bathing that evening. hehe..


me and my bunk mates having a beer session

the original Madame


All in all, it was a great trip, though I did not feel really fantastic like a holiday trip. Guess i am still too pampered to stay in bunkers... haiz..

No comments: