Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Europa Adventura 2

Day 2 of my stay at Helsinki saw me sailing out of the city centre. Yes, I set sail for the Suomenlinna, a Finnish isle fort. It was so damn freezing cold there, with very visible snowscape and chilly winds. So chilly the skin on my fingers began to peel... and it was not funny at all. But the place was beautiful with great architectures and solid fort structures.






Lunch was on the isle, with a chocolate bar and a local beer costing me a total of Euro 2.50. Yes, beer is cheap cheap here! I endured another chilly ferry ride back to the mainland, and began exploring the day time Helsinki again, visitng Uspendski Church as well as Senate Square with all the important buildings.




Checkin into my room at SAS Radisson Hotel at the highest level with nice bed and bathtub was a great change from my backpacker's environment. (then again, i will be staying at backpackers in london.. haiz) Oh, and nursing my sore eye.. haiz... This year has really been a sick year for me.. Been attacked by so many virus.. so sianz...

No comments: