Friday, April 18, 2008

As my birthday draws nearer (7 more hours to be exact, taking into consideration it's 5pm now), I'm beginning to have that new year feel again. It's that goals and aims I wish to accomplish before my nex birthday. Yes, it sure does sounds like another resolution in the making. Well, everyone has unlimited wants, so here goes:

1) My target of 4 new destinations for 2008 is nearly there, with Melaka, Helsinki and London visited. So from tmr, I shall set another target... I wish to travel to another 4 overseas destinations this year, regardless whether I've been there before or not, or whether it is near or far. If my tentative Dallas conference in Oct comes true, I should have no problem attaining this target. Plus my plan for either Hokkaido or NZ in Jan 2009, suddenly this target seems not so tough already. :P

2) I hope to take the A380 SIA flight to somewhere far. Then again, SIA flies her A380 to destinations of at least 8hrs.

3) I hope to out perform with my work. So far I think I've done much more than I expected of myself, but it always seems not enuff at work...

4) I have been delaying buying of my recording equipments. Hopefully this year I will still have time to write and record at least 5 songs by year end, and 10 songs before my next birthday. But first, need money to buy the stuff.

5) I hope to find time to do some cooking, this time less with the sweet stuff, and more on my favourite savoury dishes... perhaps coming up with some new recipe at the same time.

mm.. seems not too daring with my targets.. but should be attainable bah.. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's number 6 for you.

get a gf :)