Saturday, April 12, 2008

April Surprise

10 April 2008, my 1st birthday celebration of the year.  My great gang of ex-colleagues and now great frens.  Had a wonderful dinner cum chatting session at Swenson PS where I had a sliced birthday ice-cream cake.  Then when we were abt to leave, they presented me a brown box with the brand Raoul on it.  The first thing that came to mind was cuff links, or maybe even a tie.  As I unravel the ribbon and opened the box, my anticipation turned into a pleasant surprise.  It was a watch!  To think just 2 weeks ago I had almost lost my watch, and just last week I was thinking of finally buying myself one.  With this new watch, it will mean an unbroken chain of free watches since secondary school.. haha..





After dinner programme was just a party of 5 at Clementi coffee shop with drinks and sinful fried chicken.  But it was yet another great session.

Thank you all of you from Club CKSian!!

No comments: