Friday, November 30, 2007

My Farewell Party

4 Seasons cookies, representing my 1 year stay at CKS


2 Days ago on 28 November 2007 was my last day with CKS. It was a cordial farewell, with everyone wishing me all the best.. The highlight of the farewell was the dinner gathering. With so many people resigning, we are having a farewell gathering once every month since September. And now, we no longer call it the farewell dinner, but a Reunion Gathering. Cos there will be one in December, and potentially once each in jan and Feb of next year.




We went to MOF (Ministry of Food) in Marina Square with a turnout of 13 people and ordered a feast basically. But the more enjoyable part of the dinner was the talking and catching up, especially since the table was filled with people who have left, people who are on their notice period, and the rest of them who are contemplating to leave. Seems like my ex-firm will be encountering a rough patch really soon by Q1 of 2008.



No comments: