Monday, November 12, 2007

Post Trip Evaluation


Hmm.. A summary of my China Route Trip 2007 first. Did I fall ill during this trip? Yes I did. I was victim to flu and severe throat infection 1/2 way through my trip. Even with my mini bag of medication, I couldn't recover completely. Did I enjoy the trip? Definitely YES!! I would say this trip is as memorable as my Australia Roadtrip 2003. Great company to begin with, plus I met new foreign friends along the way. Was it the Spatraventure I expect it to be? For sure. With 4 spa visits during my 12 days trip, this will be the highest density of spa visit period for me thusfar.


I've taken over 900 photos and videos during my trip, done incredible things, experienced things I never thought I will encounter. Will be updating my blog with all the exciting glimmers of my trip over the next few weeks after I've completed editing my photos. Gosh, this is one big post-mortem project to deal with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey! Wah...I really envy you leh! get to visit so many nice, interesting and historical places!!!!!

Glad you had lotsa fun!

Catch up with you soon in sg..!

Take care.
Emily