Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Barventures to Travel Bugger

In my previous blog entries, you would have realised that I've been rather 'happening', visiting several bars and chill-out places. And now I'm thrusted into another frenzy... The Travel Bugger. Yes, starting this weekend, I'll be venturing outta our dear little red dot to places beyond.. this weekend will see me visitng bangkok (with my fren KK) for the 5th time, making BKK the most visited tourist city for me.

Next weekend will transport me to ancient England... well, it's the Phantom of the Opera show as the highlight of the weekend. 2nd week of May will be my breather, and my only free time to try baking my nex cake creation, Green Forest... (wait for my Green Forest Cake entry in due time).

3rd week will see me travelling with my colleagues to nearby Bintan for a nite's out, and enjoying the spa facilities at the Agro Bintan Resort.. and finally the 4th week will be reserved for PF and her birthday.. Oh dear, I still haben reserve the chalet in Ubin (also kinda overseas).. Hope still have chalets when i return from Bkk to book..

Kinda scarely.. cos June seems bare now.. will be the best time to submerge into a deep depression after all these partyings.. hehe.

No comments: