Sunday, April 08, 2007

loof-a-lot












While, I found myself back at Loof again in exactly 1 week's time. This time, I've reserved a bed-table with my usual gang , The Yuppies group. Kinda think about it, Our Yuppies Gang first got this name way back almost 10 years ago... It was due to our so called expensive taste in our meals and meeting location, which to most of us now seems just normal. While, I guess my Yuppies gang has evolved from restaurants in those sec/jc/poly days to the home visits of the uni days to currently the bar and club hopping sessions to present day. hahaa.

back to our Loof session. I think we were a bit crazy that nite. We had lots of self-taken photo sessions it seemed like we were in a neo-print palour! Alas, it was a short-lived session due to the setting: we were not really comfy with the bed arrangements but the rest of the tables were fully reserved. The nice open air chill out area was fully packed with people standing and chatting it felt like another world altogether.

















IN the end, we left after having only 1 cocktail for The Wine Company at Dempsey road. Drinks and chatting took the order of the session till the wee hours before we headed home.

No comments: