Wednesday, September 20, 2006

my most exciting day

Finally, a casual blog to contrast my nagging political FORUM blog! The first entry, but a mandane one.. Almost end of the month, almost end of my 1 month notice. Life's really getting bored and stale. Today, some japanese guys came over to conduct some tyres knowledge. The unfortunate thing was, their English was so foreign you would think that they were still speaking Japanese. Well, it was over by 12 noon, so 1/2 day was gone. Then the usual web surfing. I've done all my handing over stuff, just waiting for my replacement to fully take control of things. But he is still no where to be found, now with just 1.5 hrs before my day ends at work. So sian. Nevermind, not my problem also. I've done what i need to do liaoz..

Really quite bored here since everything has been handed over. But I think many would love to be in my shoes: Go to work but do nothing and get paid. So if you are reading this blog, please msn and chat with me!!

No comments: