Saturday, September 23, 2006

divalicious

I've finally opened my box of Godiva Chocolates after 1.5 months. Yup, tat's rite, 1.5 months. No choice. I was ill last month, and my sis was having a sore throat. And then after a while, I've forgotten about it totally until today. Suddenly, there were 4 forrest gumps in my family: my 2 sis, my mum and myself. We opened the box with anticipation, and each of us had different flavors. My sis gobbled hers down, while my mum (finding out that each small piece cost almost $4) savoured it slowly. My younger sis was there smiling to herself while she bite it little by little. Godiva chocolate is like Gucci or LV of the chocolate world... And true to its reputation, tat small piece was so intensed i tot i had 1/2 a bar of chocolate! Mutiply that to 15 pieces, the $50 spent on that golden box was well-spent.. haha.













Maybe I'll have my 2nd piece tmr..

No comments: