Thursday, September 21, 2006

forbidden desires




Today I'll finally get to watch the Forbidden City!! I've missed it twice, both times I was in Brisbane. So exciting... with new scenes this time somemore..

I've handed over all my work stuff to my replacement. Name is Shao Hao. Now, I really feel free.. haha.. I remembered I had only 1/2 a day of learning which was spreaded over a period of 4 days. Yup, sounds impossible to some. I did most of my learnings the hard way. I was scolded ridiculously by the veteren in my department. I created lotsa errors. And I finally learned the ropes. Funny, but it all seemed so darn familiar now. It was exactly like when I first took over my role during my NS period. And now, the handing over is a deja vu to me again. Lucky I had experience in teaching.. haha.. I had handed over or trained 5 guys during my stint in NS, and had almost 1 full year of Relief Teaching experience. Shocking to some, but I have handed over all my duties in a matter of 2 half days! Now I jus need to wait for my last day to come. How I wish my boss will jus ask me to go now.. haha... I feel like I'm a sitting buddha here.. basically just surfing the net and occassionally answer questions by my understudy...

No comments: