Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rude Hawker

Just been abused by a rude hawker last Sunday. Went to Clementi hawker center for breakfast. wanted to buy fried carrot cake. There was no one there in the queue. I went to approach the hawker who was busy cooking... he didnt even bother to entertain me at all after standing there for a while. When he finally saw me, he hushed me to his assistance who has all along been facing her back to everyone. Before I could place my order, she told me off in a rude vocal: "We got many orders, need to wait at least 15 minutes!" Then she turned her back to me again without checking whether I mind the wait.

What a rude hawker! The store number is #01-42 and they sell Fried Kway Teow, Fried Oyster and Carrot Cake. Dont go there!! (will try to upload the pic i took of the store front soon)

No comments: