Sunday, December 23, 2007

it's the season...

It's the time of the year where everyone gets merry and starts celebrating, even though most of whom i know ain't really christens.. But who cares anyway? It's a celebratory event, and it makes people happy. And that's wat it's all about.

Celebrations with C&W


My xmas bug started 2 fridays ago with my new company. We had this Amazing Race styled luncheon whereby we were divided into around 10 groups and had to drive around to solve puzzles and the 1st team to arrive at the luncheon place wins. haha of cos my team didnt win, but it was all good fun. Lunch was a splendid spread of Brazilian buffet, with free flow of drinks. The day was basically spent with not much work being done as colleagues were free to leave for home straight after lunch. Well, I stayed behind for the after lunch event, which was KTV at Orchard. Strangely though, this "heavenly king" didnt really sing much songs. .mainly jus join along with the flow and sing wat other people's songs... Well, the whole event was definitely out of the world for me, and I had to tell so many people about it. haha


Then the Friday tat jus passed, I made my biggest cake for the past few years for my colleagues at C&W. It was my 1st normal cake or ages: Black Forrest Cake. The review was alright, though the cream was a tad excessive. Still, that was my way of giving for the season. Then back to the kitchen again for another small cake for Yuppies annual dinner event... this time BBQ at JH and VVN's new flat.. turned out to be quite a disaster actually as we chocked the whole flat. In the end, we had to move the pit to the corridor...






I have to say I've received lotsa gifts that are really useful and things i like this year. Thank You all of You GUYS!!!! Pardon me if i didnt have the best gifts for you.

Christmas eve this year will be special.... I'll be spending with my ex-colleagues.. or rather, a reunion gathering.. bowling and dinner and stuff. hahah. hope they include the countdown as well... Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: