Wednesday, December 12, 2007

frail, fragile & self absorbed

Was on a crowded bus on my way home after my usual work-out at the gym. The double decked bus was almost bursting at the seams with people. I had the misfortune to stand near to this self-absorbed lady. This lady wore the so called little black dress aka LBD, together with a pearl necklace and styled & highlighted short crop. Due to the peak hour crowd, the man standing beside me accidentally bumped into her. She was telling off the man not to touch her. To me, I felt she was being petty. She was already sitting down, with so many poor souls standing and balancing to the turns of the bus. No one would wanna touch her, especially since she is already in her fifties- sixties. The man, obviously peeved, managed to get his way thru the crowd and up to the 2nd level. And then it's my turn. Someone had tried to squeezed past me to get off the bus. So I had to make way, and in process bumped into her royal majesty. Again, she complained.. But before I could retaliate, a kind soul beside told her off: No one wanna touch u on purpose, the bus is crowded. If it were to be me, I would have told her off in the face to alight and take a cab! The way she whinned was like people deliberately wanna touch her, or even molest her. Unbelieveable! Come on, she should know she is no longer those young and pretty girls anymore. Learn to behave instead of making a mockry of yourself. Fancy making people feel they are molesters.. Nex time she wont enjoy the same silent treatment from me.

No comments: