Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TCM, the way to go.

the past 2 months saw me experiencing several abnormal health symptons... Giddiness, gastric & tummy pains, muscle twitchings etc.. went to see the doc so many times these 8 weeks (i think around 5-6 times!) But still, it seems the root of the problem was not solved... until last night.

I finally went to visit a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medication) practioner. After an hour long consultation, I was finally diagnosed as having too much Yang in my body. This means the heaty-level is too high. This was the cause of my tummy-gastric pains and giddiness. In fact, he was pin point accurate when describing the side effects i had to only nod my head most of the time! ie: I couldnt sleep well at night due to the heat, even though a/c was on.

And after taking the 1st batch of med last night, my tummy-gastric was gone in 1 hr! I had previously taken 2 pills from the doc yesterday morning and afternoon to no effects!

On on a 7 days course. Hopefully, it will solve my giddiness and muscle twitching problems as well. Too bad TCM is not recognise for insurance claims and MC.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Which one did you go?
Good to know some good TCm around. :)