Wednesday, November 25, 2009

showerers, beware!

the past 1 month saw me losing 2 pairs of underwears... in the GYM!

This is a sickening beahviour of an unknown stranger. The underwear i have lost were dirty ones which i have worn for the enitre day! Why would anyone in the right mind wanna take my dirty underwear!?!

The underwears were stolen when i went into the shower cubicles. I hang the undies on a hook just outside the shower curtian, and after shower, it was gone! Definitely not because it fell onto the floor. Definitely not because the cleaner picked it up. I've checked with the cleaner and search the entire area. Definitely not because the person showering next door took it cos it was vacant when i went in and when i was done with showering!

What a pervertic behaviour! I was so angry that i wrote to recommend installation of hooks within the cubicle itself. This has got to stop! I dont want to lose 2 pairs of underwear every month!

this almost sound fiction.... anyone who knows the animae Rama will know that granpa who steals female undies... this is unbelieveable.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

OMG! u must have been targeted! Is it the RP one?