Friday, July 24, 2009

the year of travel BBBBBBbssssss

2009 can be considered a year of many Bs, mainly due to the many 'B's destinations I will be visiting. Reviewing 2009 trips plan (oh so many.. keke):

April 2009: Kuala Lumpur / Melaka Trip. Ok, no B here. but it was my 1st holiday trip of the year, and it was to celebrate my 29th birthday! Great time relaxing and doing nothing much in KL while we makaned all the way in Melaka

June 2009: Batam. My 1st trip to Batam. Stayed at the fabulous Harris Resort which has lotsa activities! Tried cable ski for the very first time! My advise, bring a pair of lousy used gloves. The force exerted on your palms could cause u blisters! great BBQ dinner by the pool, with live entertainment where staff gathered all present to a sing and dance session. Shiok!

Sept 2009: Bali. Bali is one of the world's most famous island with its sandy white beaches and clear blue seas. can't wait!

Dec 2009: Bangkok. Bangkok is starting to turn into my most visited cities! Thsi will officially mark my 7th visit to the bustling capital of Thailand! That's just after Kuala Lumpur where I might have visited around 8 times! Oh and not forgetting 6 times each to Mumbai and Delhi, but those were biz trips, not counted.

See, lotsa Bs.. too bad other more exotic Bs are not in, like Bolivia, Boston etc.. Potentially planning another trip in end Aug 2009.... this year could potentially be my most travelled year (holiday travels i mean)! keke.

No comments: