Sunday, March 16, 2008

Smashing Saturday...


Went for some sorts of a recording breaking day yesterday.  Went with KK to Brewerkz and splurged $57 per person for dinner...   Never thought I would spend so much for jus 1 meal.  Well, I did it.  2 portions of beer, plus my 400g beef patties burger.  I was so stuffed with those sinful food.  Definitely over took my dinner the night before at Still Road with my company department.

After dinner, I did another record breaking thing.. Well, 2 actually.  We went for bowling at Chevron, and I scored my best ever score of 158 points in at least 3 years.  It was just 6 points shy of my record 164 points I registered in 2002.  My 1st game of the night was, well, my usual average of 102..  But then I was on the roll. 

My 3rd game would become a game to remember.  I registered my highest and best ever (so far) game with 184 point!!  What a way to end my Saturday!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

wow, steady leh .... 158 points. i never exceeded 100 pts before.

Mike