Tuesday, February 20, 2007

genting mania

On the 9th Feb, my colleagues and I embarked on the 1st company trip of the year to Genting. After a whirl-wild packed work schedule on Friday, we managed to rush for the waiting bus. A gruelling 7 hours later, we found ourselves in the midst of clouds. It was the start of my wildest trip yet!
The following day was a day of many firsts for me. We went to the Genting Theme Park, and for teh 1st time, I rode the roller coaster! I tell you, a cart load of 1 experienced and 3 virgin riders dont go well at all. Even before we reached the tip of the track, we were already screaming at the pinnicle of our lungs!

The exhirilating ride was followed by a seemingly mellow but no less potent Teacup ride. How potent? The teacup was spinning at the highest velocity you can ever imagine..


Thankfully, the rest of the rides that day were much more pleasing. However, we still managed to spice up the peace with our too spontaneous screams while taking the super slow monorail and our bowling sessions. Yup, tat's rite. We were screaming at the patrons of the theme park while in the monorail cabin. At the alley, we were screaming for each others' pin fall. It was so insane it's crazy.

On the average, each of us slept around 6 hours in total for the 2 nites, which is visibily evident from our totally 'shagged' faces below. The 2 nites of fun ended so quickly it prompted me to look forward to the next company trip, tentatively scheduled this coming October, and slated to fly somewhere further.

More photos can be found at my Online Album

No comments: