Sunday, December 10, 2006

it's the season to be stressful

Yup, it's that time of the year again. This time round, the pressure is even more daunting. Up to know, I still couldn't believe that my friends have agreed to buy a present for everyone within our group. This will equate to buying 5 presents on my behalf. Buying for 1 is already an Mt Everst task. Now, I have to buy for 5. I'm sure the retails must be arming with smiles and flexing their hands to swipe my cards. On top of this 5 presents, there's another for the company gift exchange, and some other presents for other frens. Well, I guess I'm lucky to be confined to only 1 X'mas party annually.

Ok, so out of these many brain cracking gifts, I've already purchased 4, 1 on order and another 1 to be placing an order real soon. Frankly speaking, I'm not even sure if the presents will be suitable for the receivers. I've been drawing inspirations from a much larger context, so if you dont really enjoy the present, you hav to think bac really hard... cos I got the ideas via previous conversations.

Tat said, I'm not really counting on getting gifts that I'll definitely find useful and practical. Nonetheless, I'll still be grateful for all the tots and efforts my dear givers have put in. Just one word of advice: NO CUTIES STUFF!!!.. hmmm.. it'll be good if you can give me some Armani, Hugo, or my desired iMac 20" desktop. hehe.

No comments: