Wednesday, December 06, 2006

anticipation

Hmm.. I figured my previous entry must have been a handful to digest (should have put tat into my other blog instead). Anyway, now startin my 3rd mth in this new job. Colleagues are overwhelmingly supportive and patient. My current mentor has been anything but patient (though she thinks she is demanding a lot). Guess no one here realised what i've been thru in my previous job (not everyone was bad there lah.. jus a few memorable ones to last a lifetime).

So far, hav been working non-stop from feb 2006 to now.. w/o a single holiday!!! I cant wait to be confirmed.. then i can take leave for a short trip somewhere near. On the cards will be phuket or Bangkok (again) in Jan. Colleagues are also thinkin of organising a weekend getaway to Bintan.. Heard a Genting trip is also on the cards by my Company. What a Jan 2007 it will be.... If only everything will be as smooth as the plannings... anticipating.

Haiz... PF jus told me tat i shd wait for the new Mac OS cos of the recovery function. Tat means I will hav to postpone my purchase by another 2-3 mths!! Argh... The longer I wait, the more I crave... anyway, it's good to wait now also.. cos RAM prices dropping.. so I may get cheaper deals when Leopard OS is out in Feb/ March 07. Just hope the new GST won't kick in yet.

No comments: