Sunday, November 02, 2008

pounding all the way... ...

It's almost always that someone near me will say i'm skinny and odd to put on some weight.  I was at 65kg last year for a brief 3 months period b4 it plummeted down to 60kg... and then everyone was again back to informing me that i became thin and skinny....

truth is, i also no wanna lost weight, but gaining weight is not easy for me.  since last year till last month, i managed to hover ard 61kg only... tat's up to only mid Oct 2008.... for no reason, i began piling up my weight, 0.1kg per day... shocking to me.. and then the real bomb came... last tuesday i was at 61.7kg.. and on Wednesday i was weighed at 63.3kg!

Could it be that my met rate is starting to fall now?  heard from a fren that met rate will fall quite suddenly....  Or have my weight gaining tactics finally seeing the light of day?  anyway, i'm still targeting 65kg....  hmmm... :P

No comments: