Monday, October 20, 2008

OktoberfeSt

Wow, it's been almost 5 months since my last entry! Time really flies. The past 5 months have been sooo busy.... rushing through work, OTs, 3 weeks ICT... now finally things are slowing down a bit...(yea, the economy as well)..

October is like the month of new starts... Firstly, my office moved to Ocean Tower, and a new (but smaller) desk for me. The new open concept takes quite some time to get used to (still not used to it yet) as people talks without partitions.... can get a bit annoying sometimes. Well, I sometimes am guilty of that as well. haaha... So now I'll been occassionally seen with ear-piece and perhaps humming some tunes while i work my way through heaps of administrations. :P

October also presents my first holiday trip, well, even though it's KL. Going there really soon this weekend. Gonna really do nothing and eat and shop (not a lot though) and think nothing. hahaha.. Be a himbo (even though i'm not good looking to qualify, but perhaps dumb enuff?) :P

October also see me joining yoga for a change. Yea, pressured by a bunch of friends to take it. Went for 1 lesson, and it was alright.. haha. Elementary class lesson 1. Well, I know nuts about yoga.. so see how lor.. :P

October also may potentially see me record my 2nd single (Love Departs) on my iMac. 1st one done (but not published to all my frens to listen yet) last month... took me so long to complete the 2nd song's arrangement.. haiz.. what to do? Me lazy wat.. :P But must buck up more.. 10 songs in total to be recorded.. stressed.. -_-

What a busy October month. ahhah..

No comments: