Wednesday, November 08, 2006

tiring yet satisfying

1 month into my new job.. .. it's more hectic than my old one... .. but feels more fulfilling at the same time. For the 1st time, I actually felt that I was working. When I received my first paycheck, I felt that I've earned it fair and square. Well, maybe not truely deserving at the moment cos i'm still a rockie (a term used to describe me by my previous job smacked in front of my face..) My faithful blog readers would have realised that my blog entries have plummeted in quantity. I've even started to do OTs nowadays, abeilt not serious work into the nite yet.

Perks of my current job: Even though I wont get to fly anywhere and earn those precious Krisflyer points, I get to wake up late on certain days due to the inspection timings.... sometimes I get to knock off early due to the location and time of the inspections... The drawback: reports will be piling up when I do the inspections... I guess I will have to burn my sat very soon.

If you need or have any friends who require their apartments to be valued, please do not hesitate to contact me. YOu can check out my company website at CKS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just out of curiously, how many faithful blog readers do u have? (no i am not talking about pple who come faithfully to ur site to get the link to ur frens blog).
As ur only fan is busy pleasing his future in-laws in Hubei, PRC now, i really doubt anyone realised.

Always anonymous to you.